Make a donation online
All donations of $2 or more are tax deductible, meaning you save more come tax time.
Once you’ve made your donation to the Clontarf Foundation, you’ll be sent a tax receipt. Make sure you keep this receipt and reference it when completing your next tax return.
Absolutely. The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations. We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organisations, and we will only share personal information if you have given us specific permission to do so.
All donations received by the Clontarf Foundation go directly into supporting the boys in our programme, meaning you get maximum bang for your buck:
- More than 465 full-time staff members who mentor and counsel Clontarf participants
- Purchase of academy uniforms, sporting equipment and learning tools such as computers
- Fit-out of new academies and maintenance of existing ones
- Food used for after-training breakfast, incentive lunches and camps
- Transport for boys to get to and from school, to football carnivals and on camps
- Cost of engaging activities such as leadership sessions, high ropes courses and cultural tours
We have worked hard to keep our organisation as lean and efficient as possible to ensure every available dollar goes directly into helping our boys attend school, finish Year 12 and get a job.